Last update: 15.05.2021
Check the official website here. Please have in mind that the regulations are divided into three categories: for counties/localities with less than 1.5 cases at 1000 inhabitants, for those with rates between 1.5 and 3 and for those with rates higher than 3/1000 inhabitants. Check the rates in your county here.
Given the continuing need to inform the public, the need to comply with health protection rules in order to protect health and prevent the new type of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Strategic Communication Group has produced a summary of activities that can be done, carry out, but also to the measures that must be observed during the development of these activities during the alert state.
Be informed! Follow the rules! Protect your health!
THE USAGE OF THE PROTECTIVE MASK
It is necessary to use the mask in all indoor spaces (eg office, public transport, shopping) and outdoors when the safe distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained.
TERRACE AND RESTAURANT ACTIVITIES
Important! The ban on indoor operation for bar/club/disco activities is maintained.
Private events such as parties are prohibited, regardless of the value of the new coronavirus spread index!
The activity with the public of economic operators such as restaurants and cafes, inside buildings, is allowed in the counties/localities, under the following conditions, where the cumulative incidence of cases in the last 14 days:
- is less than or equal to 1.5/1,000 inhabitants: Without exceeding 50% of the maximum capacity of the space and only in the time interval 6.00-23.00.
- is higher than 1.5 and less than or equal to 3/1,000 inhabitants: Without exceeding 30% of the maximum capacity of the space and only in the time interval 6.00-23.00.
- is higher than 3/1,000 inhabitants: Activity is forbidden indoors and up to 30% outdoors.
! The same criteria apply to gambling halls.
In these restaurants and cafes, regardless of whether they operate outside or inside buildings, the following measures must be observed:
- A table can be occupied by a maximum of 6 customers. Exceptions to this rule are members of the same family, who have the same domicile.
- In the case of restaurants/cafes inside, customers will be seated at the table on the principle "a busy table, a free one", and at the entrance will be displayed the maximum number of people who can be in the restaurant/cafe simultaneously.
- In the case of terraces, the distance of at least 2 meters between the occupants of the chairs next to the tables will be observed.
- Customers will follow the travel circuits, established so that the distance between people of at least 1.5 meters is maintained.
- When serving meals, staff will wear a mask and disinfect their hands before each serving.
- The disinfection of the tables is done after each client/group.
- It is not allowed to transfer menus, salt shakers, olive trees, cutlery and other objects from one table to another without first disinfecting them.
- Disinfection of hands at the entrance of customers in the cafe/restaurant and at the entrance and exit of the bathrooms.
- The activities of public catering units operating in package sales are permitted.
- The activity of restaurants and cafes inside hotels, boarding houses or other accommodation units is allowed only for people accommodated within these units in the counties/localities where the incidence of 3/1,000 inhabitants in the last 14 days is exceeded.
- The administrators of the public catering units have the obligation to take measures to limit any activities that involve physical interaction between customers, including entertainment (eg dancing, games, etc.).
- The occupancy will be made with prior reservation or with registration on arrival in a register prepared by the economic operator. Exceptions are the clients of the catering units that serve accommodation units, where the reservation can be made based on the number of the room where the clients are accommodated.
- Payment by card is recommended!
- The same provisions regarding the working hours are valid for the economic operators that carry out gambling activities.
ENTERTAINMENT, RECREATIONAL AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES - EDUCATIONAL
Activities with the public may be carried out with the following precautions:
Museums and art galleries
The physical distance of at least 2 meters between persons, admission of a maximum flow of visitors of 50% of the total capacity of the space, disinfection of hands at the entrance and performing an epidemiological triage based on checking body temperature and use of disinfectant carpets installed at the entrance, is not allowed the use of audio-guide devices, unidirectional viewing flows are established to facilitate the maintenance of the physical distance and the wearing of the sanitary protection mask.
Libraries and bookstores
Wearing a sanitary mask, checking the body temperature at the entrance to the premises, disinfecting hands at the entrance and using carpets with disinfectant installed at the entrance, access to reading rooms will be reduced, in compliance with the provisions on social distancing, so as to ensure a distance of at least 1.5 meters between any 2 people or 4 square meters for each visitor.
Recreational and sports activities
A maximum of 10 people who do not live together is allowed.
Shows and movie screenings
The organization and development of activities in cinemas, performance institutions and/or concerts are allowed:
- with public participation up to 50% of the maximum capacity of the space, if the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of cases in the county/locality is less than or equal to 1.5/1,000 inhabitants;
- with the participation of the public up to 30% of the maximum capacity of the space, if the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of the cases in the county/locality is higher than 1.5 and less than or equal to 3/1,000 of inhabitants
- it is forbidden to exceed the incidence of 3/1,000 inhabitants.
At the level of counties/localities where the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of cases is less than or equal to 1.5/1,000 inhabitants, the organization and development of drive-in shows are allowed only if the occupants of a vehicle are members of the same family or represent groups of up to 3 people.
Activities are prohibited in counties/localities where the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of cases is higher than 1.5/1,000 inhabitants.
Private events such as big family gatherings and parties are prohibited, regardless of the value of the new coronavirus spread index!
- At the level of counties/localities where the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of the cases is less than or equal to 1.5/1,000 inhabitants, the organization and outdoor performance of shows, concerts, public and private festivals or other cultural events are allowed only with the participation of up to 300 spectators with seats, located at a distance of at least 2 meters from each other, as well as wearing a protective mask.
- Activities are prohibited in counties/localities where the cumulative incidence in the last 14 days of cases is higher than 1.5/1,000 inhabitants.
TRAINING COURSES AND WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS
It is allowed to organize training courses and workshops for adults, including those organized for the implementation of projects funded by European funds, with a maximum number of participants of 25 people inside and a maximum of 50 people outside and in compliance with public health regulations.
ACTIVITY OF RELIGIOUS WORSHIPS, INCLUDING COLLECTIVE SERVICES AND PRAYERS
The organization of religious processions and pilgrimages is allowed only with the participation of persons who have their domicile or residence in the locality where the respective activity takes place.
Religious activities inside places of worship and in places where private services are organized are carried out with the participation of a maximum of 16 people.
Inside the places of worship and in the places where private services are organized, it is mandatory to wear a mask, so as to cover the mouth and nose.
The services that will be officiated by the cult staff, in the open air, will be carried out while maintaining the distance of 1.5 m between people.
During the religious rituals in which cult objects that come into contact with the faithful will be used, they will be disinfected after each use.
Frequently touched objects or surfaces (eg door handles, railings, chairs) should be disinfected periodically every 4 hours.
TRANSPORTATION OF PERSONS
Each type of transport (land, underground, air and naval) is allowed subject to the following conditions.
- Passengers are instructed to carry out online check-in operations.
- Passengers will be informed when booking / purchasing tickets that they may be denied entry to the airport terminal / boarding if they have symptoms of the new coronavirus disease and what is the procedure applied by the airline in such a situation. .
- Aircraft movements during the flight will be reduced to the minimum necessary.
- The on-board service will be suspended / limited on routes / destinations depending on the level of risk declared by the authorities.
- Passengers will be grouped by families, as far apart as possible, in compliance with health protection measures.
- The aircraft must be disinfected after each rotation.
- Passengers are required to wear a protective mask when boarding aircraft, as well as throughout the journey.
- Access to the board is allowed with one piece of hand luggage. Passengers will be informed when booking / buying tickets about the size of this luggage.
LAND - ROAD
- During the race, the driver wears a protective mask so as to cover his mouth and nose.
- For access on board the means of transport and throughout the journey, passengers are required to wear a protective mask so as to cover their mouth and nose.
- For the international road transport of persons, at the points of embarkation, the transport operators have the obligation to ensure the temperature measurement with thermoscanner type devices for each passenger. People with a temperature higher than 37.3ºC will be denied boarding and will be advised to consult a family doctor immediately.
- The space for the driver of the means of transport will be physically separated or the first row of seats will be kept free, in order to avoid close interaction with the passengers.
- When embarking/disembarking, passengers must observe a minimum safety distance from each other.
- Passenger access to the means of transport is made on the front door, and the descent is made on the other door(s), if it exists.
- Passenger transport in minibuses is only allowed on the seat, in compliance with the general protection rules.
- Passenger transport by taxi, alternative transport and transport by rental with driver - passengers can only occupy the rear seats of the car, the driver of the means of transport wears a protective mask so as to cover his mouth and nose, and the means of transport will be equipped with alcohol-based disinfectant, the space for the driver of the means of transport will be physically separated from the rear seats, passengers are required to wear a protective mask when boarding the vehicle and throughout the journey, in case of handling customer luggage or physical interaction with other persons, the driver of the means of transport is required to wear gloves , store them in a special bag after use and disinfect their hands after removing them.
- The driver of the means of transport is obliged to sanitize and disinfect the interior of the vehicle on a daily basis.
- It is mandatory to sanitize the places of embarkation / disembarkation of passengers.
- It is mandatory to disinfect closed spaces in passenger embarkation / disembarkation places.
- The ship is sanitized and disinfected.
- Passengers without a protective mask are prohibited from boarding.
- The economic operator is obliged to take measures to monitor compliance with the requirement to wear a protective mask by passengers throughout the journey.
RAILWAY AND BY METRO
- Wearing a protective mask is mandatory for access on board trains and throughout the journey.
- The train manager/driver has the obligation to view the travel ticket without touching it.
- Train sets must be sanitized and sanitized before departure in each race.
- Railway station administrators organize separate embarkation/disembarkation flows, which they signal from the entrance to the station to the platform, with separators or strips applied on the floor.
- In the space of the railway station, including in the public toilets, disinfection actions are carried out periodically.
- For access to subway stations, during the stay in these stations and throughout the journey by subway it is mandatory to wear a protective mask.
- The places allowed for the carriage of passengers, both for standing transport and for carriage on seats, shall be marked with a visible green sign in such a way as to keep the minimum safety distance between passengers.
It is allowed to move people in pedestrian groups of up to 6 people who do not belong to the same family.